The HSA1000 9 kHz – 1.6/3.6GHz Handheld Spectrum Analyzers include a built-in EMI Pre-Compliance Test mode and an optional 100kHz to 3.6GHz Tracking Generator
Saelig Company, Inc. (www.saelig.com) has introduced the Owon HSA1000 Handheld RF Spectrum Analyzers which cover a frequency range of 9kHz – 1.6/3.6GHz with 1Hz resolution. The HSA1000 series has a very low -160dBm DANL which allows accurate low-noise measurements of even very weak signals. An optional Tracking Generator can sweep over the frequency range of 100kHz to 3.6GHz. An EMI Pre-Compliance Test function with an EMI filter (6dB) and peak detector is built-in, which allows for convenient EMI pre-testing and diagnosis. Complete results are available using the supporting software provided. More than 200 EMC test standards and regulations are included. The 8” LCD touchscreen wide-angle display features a built-in light sensor for automatic brightness adjustment to ambient environments, enabling operation even in full sunlight.
The HSA1000 series of spectrum analyzers offers a pass/fail function for quickly assessing whether signal test results meet previously established criteria. Tasks that can be accomplished with the HSA1000 series include standard modulation signal quality analysis, audio demodulation, field strength measurements, channel measurements, and frequency counting. Waterfall plots show the behavior of varying signal parameters (such as intermittent signals) over time. An external GPS antenna allows measurements to also be time/location identified.
- Frequency Range from 9 kHz to 3.6 GHz with 1Hz resolution
- -160dBm Displayed Average Noise Level for observing weak signals
- Phase Noise -82dBc/Hz @1Gz and offset at 10KHz
- Total Amplitude Accuracy <1.5dB
- 10Hz Minimum Resolution Bandwidth (RBW)
- Standard GPS receiver
- Optional tracking generator 100kHz to 3.6GHz
- EMI Pre-compliance Test Kit for EMI diagnosis and reporting
- Optional 3.6GHz Tracking Generator
- 8” backlit IPS wide viewing angle touchscreen display
- Li-ion battery operates up to 6 hours
- USB host, USB device, LAN, earphone ports
The compact (10.4” x 7.5” x 2.3”; 5.5lb) and rugged HSA1000 spectrum analyzers are supplied with a convenient hand-strap for field use, with sturdy, non-slip silicone buffers for shock protection.
Manufactured by specialist test equipment manufacturer Owon, the HSA1000 Series of RF spectrum analyzers are available now from Saelig.